Sunday 31 October 2010

R.A.K. #2

The month of October:
  1. Helped Alex study for happiness test
  2. Advised Briana on how to treat burns
  3. Moved baggage and snack for group members
  4. A lot of complements on tie shirt combination
  5. Let friend borrow shirt for team dress up
  6. Danny gave me a ride home after practice got rained out
  7. Ben spotted myself and a friend for sandwiches
  8. Whole night of random acts of kindness at friends house (comforting n whatnot)
  9. Saw an underclassman hold the door for a teacher carrying boxes
  10. Andre (driving instructor) talked my mom into letting me go to a volleyball game (hes usually mean and I'm still not sure what suddenly made him helpful.
  11. went to a soccer game just to support the players, not many people were there
  12. Ms. Sexton let people go into the football game for free after half time
  13. Hayley accompanied me to football game. I'm very glad she came with me, we usually never go anywhere together but it was a lot of fun
  14. Tommy helped explain math homework
  15. Evan introduced me to friends at a party because I didn't know anyone
  16. Kyrel's older sister, Ashley, gave Mariam and myself a ride to a friend's house
  17. Accompanied joey to the store, i had stuff to do, but he had a hard day and needed the company
  18. Joey bought Steph a sandwich so she wouldn't be hungry working all evening
  19. My math teacher told us a story of how she fell in the hallway (reminiscent of something) and a student was very quick to help her up. This got me thinking...
  20. Helped mediate an argument between friends, didn't go so well, but things eventually got resolved
  21. Went to senior night, wasn't really convenient, but while i was there i helped someone feel much better about them self and made a new friend
  22. Kept Steph company in the library, on a Friday, while she waited for her parents. I just met her the day before, but it was nice to spend time with her
  23. A train ticket taker allowed me to use a commuter pass that wasn't exactly valid. I'm great full for that
  24. Helped some friends move their sleeping things into a friend's house. I'm still not sure why girls need so many things for one night
  25. After Miriam's party a group of people, who didn't get kicked out for disrespect, helped clean up her basement. People helping each other out of general concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment